Do you take excellent care of your teeth and gums, but your smile still suffers from misalignment issues? Orthodontics is a specialized field of dentistry that focuses specifically on the problem of misalignment and bad bites issues, often referred to as malocclusions.
Our team at Killeen Children’s Dental Center specializes in orthodontics care and can help fix your smile with orthodontics treatments customized to your exact dental profile. Here are some of the perks that orthodontics can give to you:
– Orthodontic braces and aligners can straighten teeth, which can encourage better oral health.
– Misaligned teeth can affect your social life with your friends and family, and has even been shown in some studies to make you a less viable candidate for a job or promotion.
– Orthodontic treatments can come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, with treatments that include sturdy brackets to mold even the worst alignment issues back into form, or easy-to-use clear aligners that are worn with discreetness and discretion in mind.
– Straight teeth are easier to clean than misaligned teeth, which make daily flossing and brushing behaviors easier and more successful.
– Straight teeth are often much more aesthetically pleasing and gorgeous than misaligned teeth.
If you are looking to straighten your teeth with Killeen Children’s Dental Center, please contact us at our orthodontist office in Harker Heights, TX, and schedule a meeting with Dr. Dr. Manshadi, Dr. Van Arsdall, Dr. Roden-Johnson, Dr. Shoptaw, and Dr. Shook. Our office can be reached at (254) 262-3131. With the care of a qualified orthodontist from Killeen Children’s Dental Center, we can ensure your oral health is taken care of.